Hero Highlight: How to optimize Anub?
This post is also available in: Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
HeroesTD is a strategy game in which users have such a variety of ways to build and develop Heroes in order to best fit with the squad you are holding to achieve Victory. Below are some recommendations of experienced users for you to take reference of how to optimize the strength of Anub. If you have better ways to build Anub, please do not hesitate to share with us and other users for better game playing and earning.
Although Anub is a Hero with an impressive Attack ability, do not underestimate him in Defense. Possessing a large amount of Attack Damage along with an extremely annoying slow-down skill, it is not difficult to understand why Anub is defined as a Meta Hero, with both Attack and Defense ability
Anub is a Hero who has a good amount of Attack Damage and relatively high Attack Speed and has the ability to clear creeps well in the early game. So the equipment that increase the Attack Speed and Attack Damage for this Hero are still quite effective. However, you should consider building Defense Equipment for Anub.
- Set 1: Bloodborn – Fairy Slasher – Void Cuirass
- Set 2: Dragon Band – Balista – Gem of Memories
- Set 3: Bone Crusher – Alphatic Firepower – Fairy Slasher
The runes that increase survivability are the most suitable runes for this Hero. The basic high stats of health and armor make this Hero himself a true “unbroken wall”, you can enhance this ability with runes like Guardian Sign or Seal of Refraction.
- Set 1: Guardian Sign – Seal of Refraction – Megamorph Sphere
- Set 2: Critical Block Rune – Frost Armor Rune – Regeneration Rune
- Set 3: Apperentice’s stone – Lionheart – Multishot Rune
Anub is a Hero that tends to work independently in Defense, so any classes that help him increase his Attack Damage will be extremely useful. Or you can also consider choosing classes that are similar to the rest of the team to optimize the strength of the team.
- Optimized: Slayer – Warlord – Assassin
- Alternative: optional, based on the team classes
Reviver will be the choice that should be prioritized for this champion. You can also choose Vanguard, this will make Anub an unbroken wall. To defeat Anub with Vanguard will need to consume a large amount of resources. Guardian is also a good choice if combined with the rune Seal of Refraction.
- Optimized: Vanguard – Mystic – Reviver
- Alternative: Fabled – Ninja
TARGET TYPE: Front