HERO HIGHLIGHT: HOW TO OPTIMIZE DART?
HeroesTD is a strategy game in which users have such a variety of ways to build and develop Heroes in order to best fit with the squad you are holding to achieve Victory. Below are some recommendations of experienced users for you to take reference of how to optimize the strength of Dart. If you have better ways to build Dart, please do not hesitate to share with us and other users for better game playing and earning.
Dart is a Hero that specializes in sieging ability. One of his most annoying abilities is to indirectly “lock money” of the opponent because Dart can revive after being defeated, which makes him extremely annoying, you have to kill him 2 times to get the money that you should have had before.
This is the most annoying Hero in HeroesTD at the moment with the ability to reviver while on the road. He only needs equipment that maximizes his Defense, that’s all
- Set 1: Void Cuirass – Defiance – Fairy Slasher
- Set 2: Bloodborn – Ancestor’s Gift – Fairy Slasher
- Set 3: Void Cuirass – Void Cuirass – Void Cuirass
Regeneration Rune and Seal of Refraction will be the 2 optimized runes of Dart, these 2 runes will make Dart almost immortal. You should equip full Defensive runes to make Dart’s sieges a nightmare for the opponent.
- Set 1: Regeneration Rune – Seal of Refraction – Frost Armor Rune
- Set 2: Juxtapose Chipped – Megamorph Sphere – Guardian Sign
- Set 3: Critical Block Rune – Frost Armor Rune – Seal of Refraction
Dart is a siege Hero, so he can be flexible in choosing Class, to optimize, you should choose Classes similar to your team in order to achieve the best effect.
- Optimized: relevant to the allies
- Alternative: relevant to the allies
Duelist and Reviver will be the best choice for this Hero because his siege skills work well with the health stats. In addition, you can also choose for him Origin Vanguard or Mystic to increase his health.
- Optimized: Duelist – Reviver
- Alternative: Vanguard – Mystic – Fabled
TARGET TYPE: Weakness/ Random